CHRISTMAS 2012
I never believed that I had celebrated it with my FAMILY -- the most important thing in my LIFE. Based on my situation working abroad, it's my very wish for Christmas -- to be with them to celebrate the most wonderful occasion in a year. WISH GRANTED!!! We had so much fun though it is not the usual way on how we celebrate the holiday, but it was the best day of my 2012.
A PERFECT CHRISTMAS DAY -- 'twas a MERRY CHRISTMAS for me .. Being with them is the greatest GIFT I had ever received that day . and YES!! that's all of us (a little squeezy picture though) .. my FAMILY, my LIFE and my EVERYTHING <3
NEW YEAR 2012
Hello 2013 .. A start of a NEW BEGINNING for us .. 2012 : what can I say -- it brought us PAIN, HEARTACHES, TEARS, LOSING HOPES and TOUGH CHALLENGES .. but with GOD's embrace, we still have the POWER and STRENGTH to overcome those struggles that came to us. It's kinda hard of course but we prayed and prayed, there were answered prayers, there were none -- but in the end it all turned out as good as what we prayed for.
Now as we welcome the YEAR 2013, we are more prepared or probably we are preparing ourselves for whatever obstacles we may encounter. We learned a lot for the past years and we know we can change our wrong acts this time. Though we haven't had the chance to celebrate the upcoming year as a whole family, we still felt the presence of each other in us.
It's only us during NEW YEAR -- still we had fun. Laughters and Laughters .. (no fireworks though -- but it's okay) complete fingers are more important hihi :)
My FIRST BLOG for the year 2013 -- and hey!! I'm back to work again .. Far away from home -- counting days till I get to see them again .. BUT IT'S ALL FOR THEM :)
A FEW PICTURES OF US

MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a
HAPPY NEW YEAR :))
BitterSweet26_09





No comments:
Post a Comment